MILLER ELECTRIC 30-15-520 Regulator, Cylinder, Acetylene, CGA-520
MILLER ELECTRIC 30-15-520 Regulator, Cylinder, Acetylene, CGA-520. Applications for regulators cover a wide range, from argon regulators for welding, to inflight cabin pressurization in the airline industry, to providing a breathable air supply in healthcare settings. Here is some additional information about Miller Electric Gas Regulator. Application: Construction, Fabrication, Field Maintenance and Repair, In-Plant Maintenance and Repair, Manufacturing, Mechanical Contracting, Metal Art/Sculpture, Motorsports Car, Truck, Bike, Etc.
From floor to ceiling and front to back, Zoro is about you and the supplies you need to run your business. Since our humble beginnings with 20 employees in 2011, to our current staff of over 300 people, Zoro remains committed to one thing: making your job easier. The item "MILLER ELECTRIC 30-15-520 Regulator, Cylinder, Acetylene, CGA-520" is in sale since Sunday, October 9, 2016. This item is in the category "Business & Industrial\CNC, Metalworking & Manufacturing\Welding & Soldering Equipment\Welding Equipment & Accessories\Welders, Cutters & Torches\Gas Welding Torches".
The seller is "zorotools" and is located in United States. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Brand: MILLER ELECTRIC
- MPN: 30-15-520
- NumberOfItems: 1
- Overall Length: 4-3/4"
- Application: Construction, Fabrication, Field Maintenance and Repair, In-Plant
- Weight: 2.79
- Length: 9.900
- Width: 10.300
- Body Material: Solid Brass
- Series: 30
- Gas Service: Acetylene
- Body Dia.: 2.000"
- Diaphragm Material: Neoprene
- Max. Inlet Pressure: 400 psi
- Outlet Connection: 9/16"-18 LH B
- Stages: Single
- Gauge Size: 2"
- Inlet Connection: CGA-520
- Delivery: 15 psi
- Delivery Pressure Range: 15 psi
- Gauges Delivery Pressure: 30 psi
- Regulator Supply Type: Cylinder
- Regulator Capacity: Medium Duty
- Supply Pressure Gauge: 400 psi